Vino Venue is a restaurant, wine bar, retail facility and wine and cooking school. Vino Venue also provides unique, entertaining and well-renowned private events. Managing approximately 200 events annually, V V provides self-contained, single-source event solutions.
- Wine socials for business prospects & clients
- LIVE wine dinners with a private Chef and Sommelier
- Conference break-out sessions or mixers
- Management team outings
- Business luncheons
- Team-building: cooking challenges, blind tastings, spirited competitions, trivia games
- Charitable events
- Professional association functions
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Rehearsal dinners and wedding parties
- Private one-on-one tutoring for couples & small groups
- Alumni gatherings
- Supper Clubs, Book Clubs, Neighborhood Associations, Swim & Tennis Clubs
Types of Events
We can customize an event based on your budget and your desired format. Here are just a few of the many types of events we offer:
- Casual, Reception Style Experiences Including Enomatic Receptions. Enomatic Machines are our “help yourself” wine dispensing machines using 32 different wines!
- Educational Experiences Including Cooking Classes and Wine Tastings
- Team Building Experiences Including Cooking Competitions
- Wine & Cuisine Experiences Including Chef’s Table and LIVE Wine Dinners
- Business Meetings/Luncheons
- Wine and Cooking Classes As Well As Private Tutoring
Our entire facility can accommodate up to 230 guests.
Our Semi-Private Nook seats 10. Reserve it for a business luncheon, evening with friends or a romantic date.
The AWS Chef’s Kitchen is a private room with a beautiful open kitchen that seats 60 guests or accommodates 80 guests reception style. The area just outside it’s floor to ceiling glass doors can be incorporated into your event and increase your reception capacity to 120 guests.
Multiple semi-private locations are available for your event, accommodating groups of all sizes.
For Budgets Under $35pp
We have several options
for your budget.